The best way to ensure the health and aesthetics of your child’s smile it to seek out early orthodontic exams, this is increasingly important as they age and vital to their smile’s success when adult teeth are growing in. By using the latest and greatest technology in our office, we are able to correct issues early on before they become much more serious for your child’s oral health.
You’ll know it’s time for early orthodontic treatment if you see these signs/symptoms:
• Popping when opening or closing jaw.
• Overcrowding teeth.
• Increased difficulty chewing or biting food.
• Gaps in teeth or teeth that come together abnormally.
• Early or late loss of baby teeth.
• Sucking of the thumb or other fingers.